Call us now 0330 043 0731 or book online 24/7 

Course Booking Deposit


Licensing Experts

Ask us anything!

24/7 Support

Human Customer Service


No headache.  No Stress.

Don't want to travel to Wolverhampton? Or you want to do the knowledge course locally in your own city?

Why travel to City of Wolverhampton for your knowledge course, when we can bring the course to you in your own city? No need to travel anywhere... anymore!

You feel...

❌  You are unable to take time off at work;
❌  Worried due to unexpected traffic;
❌  Stressed about child care arrangements;
❌  Don't want to travel the long distance;
❌  Save cost on fuel;
❌  The unnecessary convenience.

Over 90% of the drivers feel the same, and do not want to travel the distance to take the course at City of Wolverhampton. Many common issues arise including parking, unfamiliar around the area, loss of time due to travel, rush hour, traffic or even an accident on the M6 motorway.

Did you know... you are not allowed in the course:

1.  If you are 5 minutes late;
2.  Without a valid ID,
3.  With no booking confirmation present.

What will this include?

The total cost of £700.00 and will include:

✅  3 Year Licence Application Fee
✅  Medical Examination
✅  Knowledge Test
✅  Enhanced DBS Application

We will also provide:

✅  3 hours training and preparation
✅  1:1 training of the core elements
✅  Key questions and answers
✅  Training 1 day before the official test



Step 4  Please send the following documents to Drive An Business WhatsApp:

  • DVLA Photocard Licence
  • Proof of National Insurance
  • Email Address
  • Contact Number

Drive An Business WhatsApp:
0330 043 0731


Q: Do I pay the £700.00 today?
A: No. We want to make the payment arrangements easy for you and manageable. You only pay 40% deposit today - which is £300.00, and pay the other 60% when we invite you 1 day before the test, to provide training and course preparation.
Q: Where will the training/preparation and Wolverhampton test be held?

Both the training and the official Wolverhampton course test will be held in your own city. Please select your city correctly when paying your deposit.

Q: So... what will happen after I pay my deposit today?
A: After you have paid your deposit successfully, we will then allocate you to the next available Wolverhampton course date that will take place in your city. We will notify you the course date, and the venue location details where the training and official course will take place.
Q: Does that mean you take care of everything — start to finish?
Yes. We take care of your booking of your course, application and any issues arise along the way. We take the stress and the headache in helping you obtaining your City of Wolverhampton licence.
Can I pay you the remaining £400.00 cash in person?
Absolutely! You will meet our team in person when we provide you the training for the course preparation. You will pay the remaining £400.00 in cash and the documentation during the sign up on the day.